Thursday, June 22, 2006

wat a day????

Hi,
Finally, i have set up my own blog.This is for all my friends who are all over the world to keep in touch with me.Do feel free to drop a comment... well, i m sure u ppl know how late i can be in replying e-mail.. i m busy u know..... It kind of sad that i m setting up my blog when i m sick.. having flu,sore throat and cough.. thank for the concern, i have been to the doctor already.A very stingy doctor.. who will only gave me one days mc.... well, do u know that the medcine that u gave me.... make me having a mood swing and sleepy... pls dear beautiful doctor..... do remember when next time i see u.. do give me xtra days ya ..............................

1 Comments:

Blogger Royal said...

sir,wat prize u want??

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home