Friday, October 06, 2006

Wow lau ....






Sigh, went to Vivo City for my new store set up today. It a waste of my fucking time .. I had a hard time finish the place together with Miss L and we had to carry all this heavy cleaning items ... It make me look stupid. The renovation for the shop was not finish yet and we were like idots waiting and waiting.. In the end, I onli managed to file my paperwork and do some minor cleaning . The rest was being send home and was requested to come back tomolo at 8am for the set up.. I m so sorry.. by the time, I be on my way to Bbk already .. Just my luck .. I m not there to help ..

Finally, my luggage is here. Went to Suntec City to collect it after work. There was no carrier for it.. I had to carry it all the way to Orchard to meet up with the rest of my gang. We went shopping for our compny DnD ....The haze is getting worse. ' Dyy' was sick.. down with a sore throat .. Poor baby.. He went to see doctor after work .. Hope he is ok by now.. Will be meeting straight at the airport tomolo ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home