Wednesday, November 22, 2006

BEFORE .. AFTER

It always good to reward myself some food after a hard work. I was at Parkway Parade today for work. Since morning, i had plan to eat this yummy delicious mee rebus that was sold at the basement food court. I been craving for it and how often do i come to Parkway?? Gosh, I m straving ............


Yes, In less than 10 mins ... I finish my Mee rebus . I m so full now ... In order to end it, I had a big bowl of ice kachang ........... Goodness, I can't move my ass off the chair now ....

Marine Parade brought back a lot of memories for me. I stay with my Ex for quite some time there at Amber road. I caught my Ex Ex red handed with a slut there. It a place to go when i skip school. I got stalk there b4 ... and there a lot more .. I can't remember all now ........

It a extreme tiring day for me. My ankle hurt .. Was knock by a bicycle that day. How suay can i be ?? Damn ..... I need a good rest ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home