Monday, February 12, 2007

BLOODY HELL ...

A table of delicious food .....


My 2 beloved cute staff ...


Ok, risking my life to Chinatown pasar malam now ....


* OINK * OINK * Mr porky .....


This year, i didn't get any pussy willows .. wat a name anyway??


The decor in chinatown ....


Saw this hugh pic outside Hotel 81 .. quite nice ...




OMG . I tried to on call for taxi at chinatown tonite. Guess wat .. It freaking me off ... I m like on the line for 45 mins b4 getting a bloody cab and that idiot can go ahead to pick up other passenger .. I only realise it when i call back and complaint abt the missing taxi. It so stupid. I m going to Axxxxxxxx and that fucker he pick up goes to Bukit Merah. AArraaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .........
I miss my Victoria secret show .. it piss me even more. I freaking reach home at 11pm ... fuck ........ I begin to hate Chinese new year liao. So many things to do and i m yet to finish any of it. I m so stcuk up at work .. I dun even had the time to do my market shopping. Wat the fun to have chinese new year now ??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home