Saturday, April 14, 2007

KING BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Tonite, everyone is a cam whore. Camera/ phone were all over us. We were super busy taking pics ......


That karen ..... Not drunk not drunk yet ...


This is cute ....


Yes, I m super tired. .. A hangover from last nite and got to work .. That how shitty i can look for my king birthday ....
Mama look great with short hair ... Now she remind me of Zoe tay.


That K and K ( Karen and king )


Alrite, i blink .... All pics of me look shitty tonite. It suck .... No complaint .. It not my bithday after all ...


There we are .....

Well, we were at Zouk again. It like an unoffically place for us if we were to celebrate someone birthday. Thank u karen for the lovely chocolate .. My king, I hope u had a great time tonite. I m just super dead tired. Working bloody moring tomolo ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home