Friday, May 25, 2007

KL DAY 3

I must be blind. I only get to saw these cool tink on my last day. I think the shop is quite new. Didn't see it b4.

SUPER COOL ...........

We checked out the hotel at abt 12 noon. And decided to go for last mins shopping to finish up wat ever gift that we had forgotten. We should do it in the morning as i went back to lot 10 to do an exchange for a tee and i end up buying more things. I didn't bring my card out and had to pay cash in the end. When i get to sungei wong, I realised that i didn't had enough cash so we decided to go back hotel to rest first and to pack my luggage. See the black bag ?? I managed to squeeze all my shopping items in them. I didn't buy any shoes these time but i end up buying 3 pairs for my mum and friends....


Here we are at Kl sentral. We normally took train back to sin from Kl. It abt 7 hrs journey back. It quite fun and the seat are comfortable. only that sometime it might be a bit noisy . U got to prepared lots of drink and food to last u thru out the journey.


The 5* hotel that located at the Kl sentral. The last time i was there , The hotel was still under reno.


Inside Kl sentral ..............

The beautiful ceiling ............


It was kind of crowded cause it another way to link to the airport. Here u able to check in yr luggage and then take the express mono rail to the airport. U able to get tix from airasia too.


I love Dunkin Donuts. Brought them for snack for my journey back. The last time i had them was in Kl. I just dun understand y singapore one closed down and now ppl willing to queue for hrs for the donuts in Raffles city.


The office of Airasia under reno. But they had a booth outside the square.



Super crowded. My camera die on me. I remember that had charge the batt the nite b4 and i dun know wat happened. Sad Sad Sad ........... Didn't managed to take pics of the train ......

Back to singapore loh ........................ Going back to work tomolo ........ SIGH .....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home