Friday, July 13, 2007

MACHINE DOWN !!


It a damn freaking morning. I wake up at 7am jsut for attending a stupid course at Tanjong pager. Well, i had attended it last year too. This time round, it was much better .. Expect that there some irriting ppl in class but overall, it was a funny experience. Thank god, it over already. I dread to go to all the external classes loh. It always so boring and sian. Class ended at 430pm. Took bus 167 back and managed to reach home b4 630pm and had a good rest.

Tomolo back to work liao ... Wonder wat shit going to be there for me to clear ??? At time, i just wondering wat the point having left and right hand man for me when i got to do so many shit ??? In fact, i m just too tired and bored with the work liao. I m thing of tendering my resignation letter. Yes, i m buying Strait times daily to look for job. Just that nothing reli fantasy me now. But, i just feel like dropping everything and just run away from work. It not the stress but it the shitty ppl that i got to face now and then. Prob it reli time for me to change job liao.

Anyone got job to intro ?? Sms me ya !!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home