Sunday, October 21, 2007

RICH PPL !!!

Sometime or i should said i just dun understand at all. U already buy sometime as a gift and request for a gift box. If the shop run out of it. Well, that just too bad loh. How stupid it can be by asking the sale assitant is there any other ideas??? If i reli got a choice to answer, i would said, "fuck u lah, just use toilet paper and wrap " .......

These ppl are are thosos who carry Lv and had tons of credit cards in their wallet. Head to top all branded stuff leh .. It just see no sense that thinks like that come out from their mouth ......

Another type shall be thoso who act like they are so well educated but when u try to explain certain rules and regulation , they just dun get in to their head. And yet , they will try to scare u by mention XXX from where and where without knowing that U know the ppl well as they do .

As much as i love my job, i m just sick of dealing with ppl now. Not noli customers but working freinds too. It just being really fake now. Everyone put on a mask and u dun even know who u can b trusted. Anytime anywhere u b back stab !!!!!!!!! Last time when i took up this job is due to the flex time it given me . Which i had more time to do my stuff but now it doesn't seem like. My time is fully booked till end of the mth and it so hard for me to plan my holiday and worse, My birthday fall on the peak season which mean i can't even have a good holiday to celebrate my birthday. It suck .. suck suck suck !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home