Thursday, November 15, 2007

DINNER WITH MISS F !!




I can't rememebr when they last time i met up with Miss F for dinner ??Bloody seminar end late today. Only managed to reach Junction 8 at 7pm . We decided to go Crystal jade for dinner. Thru out the conversation, i m shocked that she had BROKE UP with her bf. Well, I consider myself her best friend. I m angry that i was not by her side during these 2 mths to walk her out of the whole shitty things. I m angry not with her bf .. not her .. but myself. We been friend for like 12 yrs and yet i m stupid to think that she is happily with her bf that y she didn't contact me and i m yet to do so ...
When she was celebrating her birthday in Aug, There actully i believe that things might go well for them ... Well, i got nothing to say !!! Life still go on !! Be brave gal !!!! There lot of fishes around. U just need a boat to row out to the sea and fish !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home