Monday, December 10, 2007

NOTHINK NEW

Have already post up so back dated pics in this blog. Do track back and view them. I m super tired not only trying to update all my pics in the blog but m tired to have to deal with all the rest of the stupid things. I m reli tired !! Nothing would make me feel the same again .. It like a mirror .. once it crack .. it would never go back again ....

U prob be surprised that ppl do reli can plot and wait for a good time to attack u. I thought it onli happen in movie and drama. But well, it wrong ... In this fucking real world .. It does happen .. Watever it is, it up to u to make the decision and believe wat is present to u !! I closed my case .. PERIOD !!!!

Reli thank to whoever that had lend me your ear, body,mouth and in watever way to make me feel safe and good. It all appreciated !!!!!!!

U prob won't see the old me but i promise u will see a new me !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home