Wednesday, January 09, 2008

LOSER !!

I was working halfway when i receive a sos sms from my younger sister. It seem that her husband was hitting her. I m super mad and piss that i call her back immediatly ... She was crying over the phone and that she had run out from the house . I call my mum and get her to go over her place and take a look.. I didn't realise that it was so serious ... She was not hurt but her mother in law are ... It seem like her mother in law was trying to protect her and that loser push her away and she got hit on the wall ... When my mum was there, the mother in law is already on the way to hospital and police already there. I told my mum to get my sis to file a police report and then get a protection order for her baby and herself.

I m super mad !!!! Wat a fucking jerk he is ???? No matter wat, u never never hit a women and worse ... U actually hit yr wife and mum ... Wat kind of fucking i can see he is ??? My mum said that the mother in law was badly hurt and there seem a lot of blood. Hello fucker, If they both stay on their own .. U can imagine wat would happen ??? My sis had just discharge from hospital after giving birth leh .......... This fuckin fucker .. i m ready to screw him up if he try to be funny again ....

Bloody bastart !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home