Wednesday, March 26, 2008

6AM, HERE I'M !!!






We reach Genting abt 530am in the morning ... It super duper cold here loh ... I regret didn't bring thicker jacket ... But i m still abt to keep warm with my scarf and jacket ... The journey up is very scary ... I hate taking nite bus .. U can't even sleep at all ... ......





Here the hotel we are staying for the nite ... I didn't take any pics cause it suck ..... Everything here is very expensive compare to Kl standard .... My room is like hotel 81 loh .. WTF ????


Took this pic b4 going for our breakafast !!! It so beautiful !!!



We are having Mary brown for breakfast .. It not bad thou .. I quite like it ...




Inside of the shopping mall .. Veri disappointed ... I actually didn't buy anything or i should said i didn't shop much for myself.. I even prepare xtra shopping bag to put the stuff leh ... Surprisely , I m able to survive with less than Rm $250 here ... I can't believe it ......



We went to the Theme park at abt 10am .. It kind of boring ... Nothing fun here at all.. Suck is the word to use !!! This stupid Pirate train is not scary at all... It damn funny .. Nothing the hell inside scare us !!!!!! LAME ...........




This is the flying man thing .. It suppose to go round and round to fly u away ... Very scary ... Quite a lot almost fainted after coming down from it ....







Finally lunch time, I managed to have my Bak Tuk Tea and pig trotter .. It so lovely but freaking expensive .. It cost us Rm $76 for 3 ... NUTS !!!!


Dinner time !! Went to this reasturant for buffet ... Company treat ... Not too bad leh .. Onli is i m too sick to eat ... Pron too tired from all the stupid games and no rest at all since am .....


The penang laska is super good .. spicy and sour !!!!







All kind of international food here ...


My fav sushi !!!! The salmon is so fresh loh ........




Look at the dessert !!!! This hugh white chocolate fondul is so good ..............

I didn't take anymore pics after that .. Cause it all silly games we are having ... First was the bowling ... I dun even bowl at all .. then was the Karaoke .... Fucking hell !!!! Our activity is all the way pack till 130am then the hell 130am to 330am is our free and easy time .. WTF ??? I dun know wat shit does to the brain .. Who ever plan this is a Demon . We like robot like that ... Dun need to rest loh .. Just do and do and do ... If it like that , i rather be fuck non stop than going for this trip ...

It was supposed to be a bonding trip ... I dun see it at all ... There still gang gang things around ... I m so freaking tired and the whole things is so disorganised ... If i had not keep repeating myself that i m freaking tired and not feeling well, i dun think the hell i m abt to retire at 12am to move my fat ass to the room and have my beauty sleep ... It freaking nuts loh .... This is like a boot camp like that ...

Anyway, i somehow survive !!!!!!!!! DUH ????





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home