Tuesday, April 22, 2008

GOD POWER

Ok, i strongly believe in God power now ... It been a very stressful week for me and today is the day i or should i said we had to do a presentation to the hateful lecturer that i had ... Things didn't went smoothly when come to group 2 and it was even worse when come to group 3 ... A fight between the chinese and indian nearly erupt ............. I m the last group ... I was like " wat the hell is this shit ???" I actually pray b4 my turn come and everything just went smoothly ... I swear this day my pray do actually come true when i in need of God !!!!!!!!! Alrite, It time to do something to repay him back liao .....

Anyway, met with with Miss W for dinner today ... Yes !!! Correct... we end up buying a bag each from Lacoste ... WHY ???? It having 50% off at the taka event square sale !!! OMG !!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home