Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WAT'S SHIT IS THAT ??


I reli had the most disgusting breaking in my life today. I went to Breadtalk to buy breakfast. The tray of bread was not label. I just assume is the Bak kwa bread and just buy it.
I WAS SO WRONG !!!!!!!
It the wat the hell Banana red bean bun !!! OMG !!! I m ok with banana and i m ok with it when it come to Banana boat ice cream ... That is ......... It not these Banana with red bean bun. I m reli sorry . I just dun eat food that i dun think it should mix in that way.
One more thing, I reli hate Durian. I read from the 8 days that there a hotel in singapore is having durian buffet. OMG !!!! It very sick loh ...
How could ppl eat baby poo poo ????
It reli hell for me to go near them ... I read that there is prata with durian puree ?? *gulp*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home