Wednesday, August 06, 2008

3RD WORLD BUT IT NOT THE GHOST !!

I went for the bloody meeting today in the office. I m not late but due to all the miss in the link for my transportation. I had to take taxi to link them up. I m damn angry leh. Anyway, that not the point. It i always hate to attend meeting cause there be this group of ppl i dun reli want to see .. It just suck to be in the same room with them .

Mostly, It the yaya papaya ppl and this bunch of 'ghost' from the 3 rd country. There 4 batches of them together. Batch 1 and 2 i m still ok with them (some of them onli). Batch 3 and 4 is the worst of all. WHY ????

1) Veri disgusting looking. There a idiot who had a very big flat face and he had a elvis hairstyle. Not to mention he is quite fat too.

2) They like hungry ghost like that. We do prepared some refreshment for break during long meeting, They would just take a lot of food like they are the hungry ghost like that.

3) They just talk and talk non stop. It kinda of irriting cause they like got high pitch voice and talk very fast. It reli piss u off if u are having a very bad day.

4) All think themselves very stylish but their dressing suck like nobody biz. It very hideous !!!!

5) A bunch of selfish idiot. I dun reli had to explain more. It always they themself come first.

6) I always thought their country got the best looking guy but it doesn't happened here. Prob all the good looking one are star.. That y this group of ugly one are here.

There reli no offence abt this report. It just that it a last straw for me when i saw them in the meeting today. It just kind of i m reli wondering y my company willing to pay them so high to come here to go shit job and yet they won't want to pay a local the ame amt of salary to do it??

1 last thing, I just realise that my another department of gal are computer idiot. I know wat to get for them this coming xmas !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home