Monday, September 15, 2008

KILLING ME SOFTLY

There so much freaking work to be done today. I managed to clear it and decided to knock off at 6 pm today. I couldn't stay at mins longer there. These ppl are reli killing me off. I dun know why ?? Been telling them over and over again .. Same mistake would still appear and this time round, i m reli blowing my top .

Anyway, decided to meet Miss F for dinner at bugis. We went Crystal jade for dinner and then walk around ... Gosspi a bit .. That wat we always do loh .. She even mention that by 35 she not married. She would borrow "seed" from an ang moh and get pregnant. Stupid me to offer to take care of the baby with her lah .. I very "wei ta" hor .......

I m still in the middle of my project . I reli dun wish to retake it again. I m actually very very tired of it liao. I just realise that i didn't have a proper rest for a very freaking long time . I been working non stop these past few weeks. It reli getting on my nerve .... I freaking reli want to run away from everything !!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home