Thursday, December 11, 2008

HYPER MY ASS !!!

I can't help it when i need to turn into a nasty bitch. It was fucking piss that i had to talk so loud to let everyone in the queue know wat the fuck is going on...

I was at Suntec city Carrefour doing a bit of shopping today. It was not a very busy day and only 7 counter was open but the cashier was damn bloody slow .... I had to walk a few rounds by i could find one that not so jam.

Until my turn, i was told tat it was a express lanethat for less than 10 items. Fucking hell, Not onli she was damn rude but she had to give me a fuck up face as i dun understand english like that. I fucking told her off that i m paying for my items and my friend would pay for his. Is that ok ?? She can't even fucking give me a answer and still give me a fuck up look. *SLAP*SLAP*

Nabei, the rest of counter are busy.. she just can't go the favour by quickly charge me and let me go. Now i know y she is ugly ??

As my friend got more than 10 items so we need to move away and find another lane. ..indeed we found 1 and only when it our turn.. we realise that lane is for POSB Everyday card holder. It was meant to be a express lane.

Now the fucking question is ???
Wat the hell that the bloody cashier can't do the cashing since i m already on the queue ??

I m just wondering how many ppl would use the fucking credit card to pay for the bill?? If it like more than $100, i would understand.. The min payment is $20 wow .. This company is damn stupid ... U actually pay someone to sit down their to wait for ppl that make payment with the Posb credit card?? I m sure i would love to do the job ... Everyday sit down there .. do nothing but just same pay ....

The fuck is ... i m also customer mah .. Can't they just do it.. After all, it service loh .. That y i said .. Singapore service reli suck ... Some more, i m wondering where is the efficiency ?? Now i understand y this market cant hyper up ?? Everything seem to be so worng there ... I wonder do they have training for their staff ???

Forget abt it .. I try not to shop there if i can ..... Watever they had, i can get it elsewhere !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home