Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MAMBO JUMBO !!!!


It was just so disappointed tonite ... The music was not that good or should i said it just not retro enough. YES !!! People are just dancing all the way but i just can't feel the kick at all .... Overall, i had good company ......
Anyway, it damn shit ... I kena molested when i was in the toilet. U see, I was feeling vain and decided to wear my pilot suit. When u need to pee, u got to unzip all the way down .... That right !!! Somehow while i was peeing, this fucking ang mog just pinch my nipple ..... Stupid bugger !!!
OK !!! Someone suggested to move on to another pub .. I tag along and somehow they changed their mind again. I dun wish to write abt that place ... I just won't even want to step in so i decided to go taboo to look for my friend.... WRONG MOVE !!!! Paying a bloody $25 as cover charge ... Order a glass of screwdriver .. somehow my hand slip and i drop the glass ... then here the fucking shit !!! I was molested the 2nd time ... This idiot just slap my butt ..... He apologise .. said he was drunk liao .... This is just fucking lame excuses !!! WTH ????
Overall, i just felt so lost this year .. Every year we are suppose to go for house party .. This year was cancelled .. Somehow, i just dun know wat i can do to celebrate xmas ???
Anyway, MERRY XMAS !!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home