Thursday, January 15, 2009

NOTHINK IS FAIR !!

I m so freaking disappointed with how the "system" should be ... There no freaking justice .....
U only success if u .........

1) sucking your bosses balls
2) know how to suck well
3) only using your mouth to work

U could put it as i m jealous or watever .. but i just felt that it not freaking fair. I m sure there other deserve it more than thoso idiots. I dun know wat they based on to judge their work performance?? Every thing is by the fucking mouth. I rather work in geylang than if i got to use my mouth. At least that the service i enjoy more.

It freaking piss me more when i heard ppl complaint abt idiots but it ok to them. If any of this chee bye shit happen to me, it be like the whole world would know abt it ... It almost like i commit a adultery ......... WAT THE FUCK !!!!!

Mayb it time i sleep with my bosses .......... Wahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home