Monday, March 02, 2009

HANGING MYSELF

It can't be help that u are super bother by watever shit thoso people u working with can give u in the morning. I m already piss during my lesson today. I already try to dun let the dirt shit bother me abt it. After 2 days of mc from my shitty eye, the moment i step in my store, it another mess to clear up ....

I dun know wat the hell is going on ?? U just imagine that working with a bunch of women that age 19 to 50. Freak me !!!! All so kiddy like ... I cant reli said much abt the 19 one .... but for fucking god sake ..... The older one are the most kiddy among the rest. . I hate it when ppl just call me up and cry over the phone on the most stupid little things that they want to complaint abt.. It just irrited me off the road ...

I m just in the primary school like that .... U hit me, i angry , complaint to teacher and then dun talk to u .. dun friend u .. then u ask around .. y she dun talk to me ??? FUCK FUCK FUCK !!!! It is the most stupid stupid things i ever had to deal with ... Where the hell is the freaking brain gone too ?? Reli shit goes up the brain ?? It upset me more is

1) The one i tot should have more trust and capable one .. also end up in the game ...

2) A part timer is more capable than the full timer ...

3) Things always happened when i m not around ....

4) They dun mean wat the say !!!

I M FUCKING GIVING IT UP !! I dun know wat the fuck they want ?? I m sick and tired of these shitty ....

More shit to come ... I lost my fav glasses .... The one most overused one .. I dun know where the hell i drop them .. Prob last sat in the cab ... Fuck !!!! I m fucking drown with all shitty problems now and it just keep on piling up . I just want to get a rope and hang myself up !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home