Friday, May 01, 2009

FIRST DAY

Yes ... I m back to work .. Just as i said .. 1 problem after another ..... I m reli sick and tiired of all the bitches that create all this shit. Come on , it a public holiday and we are so busy with the sale and yet she got to make it a fucking day for everyone.

It seem that only they all said is right .. We like been treat like dog and got to bear with all this crap... It just like they got hold of some thing in us and we just can't fight it back. I dun know wat the hell people are thinking abt ......

All this shit make me just feel like leaving my job and fucking it ....

U know wat ???

I fucking sprain my finger !!!!!!!!

I need a fucking drink ... Get drunk.. jump down ..and that is !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home