Tuesday, June 02, 2009

LAME

My company had this stupid thing call checklist. Our area manager suppose to do it everytime they visit the shop. I m ok with it cause i usually score quite high for this. My last checklist was done on sat.

Today, someone came ... She told my staff that she couldn't believe that i score 100 marks for my last round. She went thru the store and make lot of comment. She list out the things that are missing. The shit is , if the store are low and the warehouse didn't replenish me on time. Of course when u are there, u see the stock is low ... I dun wnat to write on how moron this idiot can be ... It fucking lame ...

How could u compare last week and this week if the checklist is done once a week?? If u had see a rubbish there, can u say that i didn't throw is away last week ???

She said that no many ppl can score so high and when i score hig the other time, she already suspect something. WTH ?????

If your sayang can't managed to score that high, it not my fucking problem. It only show that they are incapable.. Score are given based on wat u see and not underhand. Anyway, my promotion and increasement dun based on this, so the fuck i dun care.

I can only said that this idiot is reli a joker. This is like a stupid student always fail his test and he study hard and managed to score a good result, then idiot start to suspect and called him a cheater...

FUCKING LAME !!!!!!!!!! GROW UP !!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home