Tuesday, July 14, 2009

NOW I KNOW !!

Dinner with best friends at Parkway sakae sushi. Suddenly, i remember someone told me that every tue the japanese market there sell fresh sashimi in a reli good price. Well, someone .. mayb next time we go ok.

Anyway, Miss T getting rom next tue. We decided to come out for dinner and drink just to help her to get rid of the nerve.

We move to Winebar at Zouk for drink after dinner. I actually like it. It was tue .. Very quite and peaceful ... We had a great time chatitng until this stupid question throw to me ..

"Would u let your ex fuck u if he want ?"

I answer yes, it sex wat i want now. Anyone also can. This is wat i call friend with benefit.

While on my way home.. My tears came down.. I dun know why ???

I keep thinking of this term " Friend with benefit ".

I m wondering would i able to accept that ?? Now i know y my friend keep mentioning it. Now i know how important this friend are . U can have as many as u one. All u need is a call and they will be there. No emotion attached. Wat u want is fun .....

Sound like a good plan to me ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home