Thursday, August 13, 2009

VERY WONDERFOOL DAY

I managed to graduate from Ion today. I know my way there now almost all in my finger tip. Wow wow wow !!!!! Luvvveeeeee the place !!!!!! Bershka had finally opened in Ion . I m way too disappointed with their men collection. I tot it would be better than Pull and Bear or fox. But it not .. Hopefully it would be getting better as it go on ....

How could i miss Uniqlo leh ?? It was so much fun shopping in Ion outlet than the one in Tampines 1. Lucky got a buddy to control me loh .. If not, i sure go crazy one .. M amiming a checked pant there .. Still considering abt it ..... Brought the super micro mini fine cardigan . Love it .. I went to kino to buy my stuff too.. This Zucca mag came with a lovely bag .. Look like the chanel one .. But it way too mini for me .....





I met up with him for dinner... He brought me this kitty stamp for my graduation present. I almost wanted to get them the last time i saw them.
Alrite, remember the bag i post around this week. The doctoe bag from Hk ?? My Bf is theer now.. she found them .. but wat the hell ?? It cost abt $500 sin loh .. I can get a gucci bag with that hor.. Somemore no sale leh .. sad !!!!! Shouldn't throw away my Jpg one when i was "young" ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home