Tuesday, September 15, 2009

1 days gone ...

I m soooo done with my exit interview. I say wat i need to say .. Hopefully these people know wat going on. It time to wake up loh . With the evil in the company, nothing will changed and u will start to loss all the good people.

I think the haze is back. My eye is not been feeling very good and my asthma is back. Keep getting the attack at nite. I can't take it... It suck ....

Been running around thses few days. Running errand for the wedding and then picking up things for the wedding too. It like almost 90% done. I m yet to be able to keep up some of my appointment . It suck .. On the other hands, i dread to go out. I would just shop and end up something back home. I hate it.. I m suppose to save ... Watever !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home