Wednesday, September 30, 2009

SHUT DOWN !!

I have never feel so tired b4. Been working long hours lately. I m soooo tired. Got to work, run errand and dun forget the big big day that coming . My leg and back aching.

Wat piss me off is , my ex company called me up and ask me abt some shit which happen N year ago. Crazy !!!! How the hell i can remember ?? Fucking shit ....

I dun bother with it, i tell them off. Get a fucking life .... Go and slove the problems yourself ...

Last, my asthma and sinus is getting worse. I m like having the attck almost every morning and sinus came at nite. I m wondering wat wrong with me???

Ladies and Gentlemen, i b around zouk this fri .. if u people want a drink, jio me !!!!!

I fucking need it ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home