Saturday, November 14, 2009

STOP POPPING ME THE QUESTION

People,

I reli wish u all stop asking me the same question again. If u need to know, ask him not me. We havent been sms or contact or meeting up for the past few months . I dun anything . Whether he attached or seeing anyone or how his health??

Yes.. i do care and concern but i dun think it right for me to ask anything. Even i ask, what can i do ?? Does it make sense to u ??

Each time these questions being popped out, it just make me shock for a while and i m like wthat the fuck m i going to answer ??

I DUN KNOW IS THE ONLY WORDS U GOING TO GET FROM ME ......

If u people are so keen to know, call text or even facebook him and ask .......

I m not being petty or sour abt this whole shit . it just that i m wondering ... How much would i know ?? Even i ask ... wat good is make to me ??

Does it make any sense ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home