Saturday, January 09, 2010

DUN EVEN TALK ABT IT !!

I m preet drain away from everything this week . Not to mention that my boss is not around and the store is having hell of problems. Now , i got to deal with another bunch of idiots friend that i simple cant be bother abt it. Do watever u all want ... I dun reli care .. I believe i have already make myself very clear how i feel abt the whold things...

Fuck it ......

Friends that know u for 10 years cant even compare to thoso that just know u for 3 months. It kind of sad and yet thses ppl keep mentin the big number 10 in front of your fucking face when they need something to be done .........

HELL TO U !!!!!!!!!

Actually, i m very disappointed with u all ..... Let keep things this way .. No meet up .. no problems .........

I m not going to talk abt this issue anymore....

Whoever it is, dun even ask me anythings.. get it !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home