Thursday, January 28, 2010

REPLACE ME ALL U CAN !!

I m getting my performance appraisal done today. They way she put it and her body language is the button that push me to the limit that i know this is not wat i want.

I cant imagine how a boss can tell different story to sooo many people.

It come to the end that she is just a very lazy and full of shit person ....

I completely lost my respect to her ......

I just shitty do the job and will continue find a new job .......

I dun reli care much now ....... I m very sure that she cant find another one to replace me ..... Prob the one she think that she can be trusted would be the one that can be easily replace me . But if she is reli that good, she would have gone a long way in her previous company and not just working as a junior staff. I do have my weakness but that doesn't mean that u could used this as a excuse or reason to value my work.

Watever it is ...... i know my market value .....

Come on ...... Give me a new challenge .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home