Sunday, March 21, 2010

HE >> ME >> SMSES

ME : How u been ??

HE : Hey ... still the same. At home now. didnt really go out .

ME :Work busy ?? me also ... mostly work and home.

HE :Ya lor ... busy with work lor .. supposedly doing some work but random surfing ,,haha

ME:U need a break and drink .....

HE :HAHAHA .Maybe

ME : I can meet u for a drink if u need.

HE : Hahaha .... offer sounds tempting but gonna give it a miss. will nua at home in this weather.

ME : OK .. U know the offer is just for u anytime of the year.

HE : Hahaha . Do u like me ?

ME : well, if i said i do ... wat would u do ??

HE :WELL, i think we are way pass the lovely dovey stage. not sure wat i will do too.

ME : I think so that way too. it more of a companionship .. u know wat i mean ?? at least u know someone is there when u need him.

HE : Yep. Thank for this appreciate and your company at times too.

ME : U r welcum.... good nite ....

PS: We msm for a while later that night, he only reply every 1/2 hrs. I text him at 3am to bid good nite and he didnt reply at all. I know he is till online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home