Sunday, March 07, 2010

SLEEPING WITH WHO ??

" When jack wife came down , she was calm and gracious."

" She asked me , what do i want ?"

She said that she didnt care abt who jack was invloved with as she was contend that she loved him.

" I did not expect her to react this way ."

It was shocked me on this news but how the wife react was way too cool. Coming to think, that wat i will do too. i only lost my cool once and i feel so stupid abt it. but i realise that down the years, i just keep quite and close one eyes. i believe that this is wat we should do.

I m not saying it the right way but sometime when u love someone, u would just forgive all this little thing.

Watever it is, the 3rd party look damn ugly to me ... fuck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home