Saturday, April 03, 2010

HEART-BREAKING


Mr JT aka fuck buddy asked me out today. He wanted a drink.


I said ok.


He said he would fetch me at my place.


While he was driving, he said that he broke up with his bf. I was shocked.


While we were drinking, he pour out his problems in the past relationship.


Ok .... I can sense the unhappiness and i could feel that he is glad that it over. But i m not too sure he is sad about it or not?


I told him that both party was not honest at all in the first place. So it mainly take some shit to trigger to boom up the whole relationship. He totally agree with me.


I honestly have give up in relationship. As much as i want, i m wondering who be the one ?? I m not getting younger and i cant possibly act young and expect the chasing game all over again. I need it now and i want it fast. That how my point of view for relationship now.


As i keep thinging abt it, i realise i m not ready for any. It not because i enjoy my singlehood now. It because i still love him. It sound stupid right??? Cause he might not even bother anything at all... And i m the one that doing all this stupid meaningless things here...


Watever is it, I m sure there still one there for everyone .. If only ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home