Monday, May 31, 2010

BYE BYE BYE



Today is my last day . I was told to go for my exit interview b4 i clock out from work. Through out the interview, the Hr manager seem to be shocked for wat i have gone thru and she yet to receive my resignation letter which i have summit 2 weeks ago. She asked me all kinds of question and i give her my feedback and review. Wat i didnt expect is that she asked me who i think that is cannot make it or who able to be promote to the next level ? I m shocked. I only work with them 3 weeks only and how possibly i knew abt it ? I mainly said wat i saw.

It was fun working here and i do admit i learn a lots but they still have a lots of area for improvement. It not reli a place i wnated to be in .. at least for the time being. I reli had no life at all and it even worse than my ex ex company.

She ask me to reconsider and hopefully i join them when i m ready to come back. of course, i didnt say the real reason y i leave. I m keeping my otion open and shall see how then.

As for now, i m taking a break .......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home