Monday, July 26, 2010

LOCAL FIRM SUCK

Gosh .. I really hate going interview for small local company. Sometime, i m wondering wat type of hr personal they hiring in the first place. They way they talk n behave suck. It sooo fuck up also.

This one i went today was a piece of shit. Not only they were sooo lazy to call and arrange the date and time, everything was done thru email and i only get a confirmation yest night at 1030pm. Wow, i was thinking they are such busy n hardworking staff.

I was pass on to another dept cause the idiot think i didn't fit the role they were looking for and prop another department will b interested. The hell is, wat he told me was not wat they put on the ads and when i question him abt the role. He got all confused.Gosh, it was horrible. I had to repeat my whole story again when he get another person to interview me and u know wat ?? She cant read for nuts. She screw up my resume. She just read n skip and then assume it. I tried to correct her and she give me a fuck up attitude. This is reli fuck up.

This is the reason y i hate small local company. They think the knew the market well and always tot they are very exclusive. But the fuck is they are not. This reli waste of my time and energy. I think i will just boycott their brand. I believe how the office staff behave would just reflect on the shop front staff. I think this is very true.

SCREW U .. HAV#$@*&+>>

Guess the brand yourself .....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home