Sunday, August 15, 2010

SPARE ME WITH THAT


Gosh !!!!!


I dun need someone who i m not super close with to tell wat i m suppose to do with my life now. She make it like sooo easy. She told me to learn how to cook so that i can become a chef and if not, i can learn how to bake and i can open my own cake shop when i have learn .


Wow lau, so easy huh???? If so easy, i long time will become one liao. She told me in singapore, one person must have a skill and if not, it will be diffcult. Well, i do have skill. I have very good oral skill .. whether in or without bed. I can make a ugly ducking become a swan and my hands always create beautiful things. I can make shit become old. So how ?? is that a skill ??


In this beautiful sunday, all i ever need is a peaceful rest n yet she choose to come at the wrong time/ day ............ Wow kau !!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home