Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ROLLING MY EYES

Usually, i m very easy to work with but there 2 idiots in my store that i m throwing the white flag liao. Not only we have a communication problems, i cant seem to get them to follow simple instructions. Everytime i said something , they said "yes yes yes" and in the end, it all wrong. Wat piss me off is, they are soooo kaypoh . Everytime i doing something, they must come near me and ask question. Hello, if i got to explain watever i m doing, u might as well come and do right .....

I roll my eyes each time i get piss off with them. I cant understand their mind. I felt that i had to babysit them everytime. It suck, I m treating them all like adult n yet at times i need to treat them like kids.

Fuck ...............

IT NOT GOING TO HELP IF I GET TO SEE THEM EVERYDAY . I M SURE I WILL KILL THEM SOON OR LATER ............

Damn it ..................

I wonder how the last superviser survive with them ????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home