Tuesday, November 02, 2010

I SEE U IN ME .. OLD TIMES

I learn a lots from my ex company. Actually, it was my ex bosses that teach me. I m someone who always show my unhappiness on my face and it will shown especially someone that i dislike speak up during meeting.

One fine day, he bring me aside n talk to me. He remind me that i m wayang a bit even i reli hate the person so much. Cause how i behave, the big bosses will take note n this will b taken inconsideration during my year end performance n promotion.

I remember wat he taught me and it somehow bring me to where i m now.

As i m in the new company, i saw a mini version of me during my silly behaviour period. I tried hinting to her that able to wayang is very important. Nobody or should i said, no bosses would want to see a staff in their ugly behaviour. Somehow, her iq and eq is super low. When certain things is being share with her n thoso changes is being make by my bosses, she will have this fuck up face shown on her face. N she would not b shy to show to my bosses when they speak abt the matter with us. I somehow find this behaviour very annoying. cause my big bosses thinking that i m having problems handling her but .. this is not me in control . This is more like her own issue...

I couldnt be reli bother abt it cause whether she is being blacklisted or promoted, it got nothing to do with me . I have already know that she didnt have the skill to be the leader. I would not put her up for any promotion until her attitude and behaviour had changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home