Saturday, November 20, 2010

SWINE

I seriously got nothing to say anymore. Bitch took mc for 2 days and i fucking have to go back to work and it was my off day somemore.

Swine never even fucking mention whether she will replace me any off day or not. It ok .. i will just keep all the hours and then when i decided to quit, i dun even have to serve anymore notice and the swine would fucking had a hard time to find someone to replace me.

Every week, i have to clock in xtra hours due to all these unecessary problems. Damn screw up. I cant even remember when the last time i having a off day without being disturb.

Swine, i m just enduring cause i m waiting for my pro-rated bonus. Dun take my kindness for granted... As much as yr fucking mouth said u appreciated wat i did, i dun feel it . Wat u do is just to cover yr own backsaid... If i fucking have to slove the problem, then dun ask me wat i will do .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home