Wednesday, December 22, 2010

PLEASE APPRECIATE

I find it kind of annoying when someone ask for a favour and i dun get to see this favour being appreciated.

I shop alot but doesnt mean i buy junk. It also doesnt mean that watever u want i would have 10 over colours for u to choose from when u borrow. If there anything that i dun have and u need it , I would have make it specially for u if i do have the time. And of course, i expect that it would be wore n pictures taken so at least i know u have used them and it help if u can give me feedback so that i can improve my stuff . Hello, it bussiness here as i m talking abt .

I just dun understand why a favour is being asked when u cant even accept wat i suggest to u. I seriously dun understand. Mind you, I m sure i know wat i m doing .. If my advice or suggestion is not being accept. Dun bother to ask me next time.

I roll my eyes front n back. ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home