Tuesday, January 11, 2011

GOT FEELING FOR ME ?

FB: Wat can i do to make up for my mistake and your trouble to go bank ?

ME: U own me way too many dinner and drink. Mayb make u fetch me from work for a month.Mayb find me a boyfriend.

FB:Actually so many years know me, u never like me >

ME : I did but i just not sure how u feel

FB :I also confuse but very nice with u . Everytime see u still horny ....

ME : That is lust not love

FB : Hahaha .. let's see.. who knows couple of years down the road ..

ME : WTH .... U DAMN IDIOT ........

FB = FUCK BUDDY

FB throw this question to me and i super kena caught and i have no idea wat i shl reply to him . I not sure i shl b happy or get myself throw into another deep shit i m digging now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home