Wednesday, March 02, 2011

NEW POLICY FOR YEAR 2011

It only like march 2011 n i m almost going thru a depression stage.

From jan to end feb, too many break up. I m like the uncle agony like that . My smses n phone call come in non stop. Too many people need advice. Hello, i prrolly start charging u all if it continued to be like this. As much i try to lend my ear to u all, but hv u people ever do yr best for me ??

I have come to a stage that after my last advice given to a best friend for 16 years n i felt so stupid after wat she have done to sobotage everything . I decided enough is enough. I draw a line n keep myself away from it .

I adapt the policy of

NO HEAR
NO SEE
NO TALK

I guess this would b the best way to keep myself out from shit that not even my fucking problem.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home