Saturday, April 16, 2011

EAT NON STOP












It been a eating n shopping non stop trip.



Breakfast at madonald for a start. Thank to mr donald. I managed to get free wifi. Luch was at bb plaza. I have one of the best viet food. Love the thai tom yum soup. It was real good for a raining day. Of course, i must have my herbal jelly loh. Within an hrs i have that, my pimple pop up right above my lips.



Dinner was at one of my fav restaurant. Madam kwan. Love the food there. The assem fish is awesome. supper was at the best wanton noodles located at petaling st. AWESOME ....



Supper ?? I brought Kripsy kreme donut, Wat i can said ?? Love it .......... Not to mention i down it with beer n vodka .............



Time to do some serious packing ....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home