Saturday, April 30, 2011

UPDATED

I managed to book a room at fullerton last min for bff wedding. Damn cheap deal but i m so angry cause i miss out another special promotion. Buy 1 get 1 free. Damn it ...... I managed to get the courtyard room. I dun know wat it abot but the room look good from the picture n i guess i m loving it now. I always love to stay in hotel.




Oh yes.. the world is talking abt it now. Prince william married kate yestersday. Love the dress hate the veil. I think prince harry is much better looking than william . Kate sister look hottest than her. Anyway, the royal die when princess diana die ... I m sorry to said that but there only b one princess diana n no one nobody can replaced her. Dont u people agree??



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home