Monday, July 11, 2011

RUNNING AWAY

I kind of find it funny . Remember i posted here b4 that i have a friend who is hiv+. We werent that close friend but we do talk when we see each other n we are on each other facebook n be regularly update each other on life. I was the first one he came to when he found out he is hiv +.

I happened to saw him today while i was shopping n i approached him n said hi. But wat i get after that shock me. We did talk but i can feel that he is trying to get away from me .. the body language is like .. i will infect u so dun talk to me . I just shock n i could feel that he is not comfortable at all. So i decided to just said bye n ask him to text m when he free.

Well, is either i think too much or just that he felt is best to leave him alone .. Mayb .. i dun know.. let see which level we will b then .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home