Monday, August 08, 2011

MY MUM NEED TO GROW UP

Seriously , I m rolling my eyes as I m writhing this post now . My fucking mum is giving me a cold shoulder as because she been on my iPad for a few hours n I reminding her that the batt is low n I need to charge them . All I get was she rolling her eyes when she pass them back to me n refuse to talk to me till now since afternoon . Come on , grow up ....

I couldn't b bother watever is going on cause I just dun care . How can a person is so fucking grow on the angry fucking bird ?? Fucking fucking fuck up . I dun give a damn .. Seriously , if I was still a kid now, I prob starve to death cause I think she will not bother to do anything n just fucking playing the iPad . There was no fucking dinner today cause I fucking couldn't b bother to cook cause I just fucking lazy after all the drama . If I m hungry, I can just call for delivery or just walk out n buy . I m not like her .. Who depend on ppl to fix things for her .

The reason I was so independent now is due to her . She was gambling her life away at one point of time n I was throw to feed on my own . Buy my own breakfast lunch n dinner . Nobody bother to even ask anything .. Thank to her n that why I can't b bother with her today . I dun own u fucking anything .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home