Wednesday, October 19, 2011

CAUSE IT ME

I only told a few friends abt my relationship status now. Currently i m attached but ... i m the 3rd party . He is married. Yes ... he is ... Married to a guys in states n they been together for over 20 years.

Please dun even asked me why ?? I cant even answer too ...

M happy with the arrangement too. we met up once a while .. i busy with work n so is he. We just try to make some time together n period.

I dun even plan far n he just being upset that i would b alone most of the time n even during my birthday . I know he is trying his very best to find time n spend with me . I appreciated it but i do not want to cause him any inconvience.

Anyway, nobody seem to b surprised when i told them expect for one bff. One friend even said he is not suprised at all cause it me n he truly understand. cause it me . I seriously dun understand wat he mean but i guess .. to them .. nothing would b surprised .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home