Sunday, October 02, 2011

IDIOT

Gosh !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always get to work with idiot . I seriously dun understand . Some people are just no brainer .They think they know a lots cause they work longer in the company but end up it all on text book with no experience to control or even resolve some urgent issue . Everything is like i call n check i call n check .

It more fucking irriated is that they dun even care wat is important ? They only want to do their own stuff cause it just make them look good .

It more piss off when they are rude when talking to u . I wondering did their parent even teach them to speak when they were young ?? This is so not acceptable . Fucking rude people should rot in hell ...

Ok .. I shouldnt b mad n get myself piss off with it. All i can said is .. Fuck u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home