Saturday, May 19, 2012

Lion earl

Went to Audi fashion week to support a friend. He was in the parco next next 2012 show .

The show was awesome but then very badly organize . Show start way too late . Was suppose to start at 2 pm but only managed to start at 2:40pm . Not to mention that it was hot inside . I almost melting inside plus it way over crowded till some had no seat at all . Can u imagine some even sit on the stair ? Very very unglam ...

Overall , I was a little disappointed cause some design is way to ordinary . I could just find them all over bugis or mayb some brands . The colourful one is way too colourful n the rest was all in boring black .

It was just fun to have my BFF accompany me to the show . Busy bitching n gossiping there .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home