Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fucker

Super annoying at work today .
The display fell on a girl today while she was near them n she suffer a small cut on her arm .
I apologize to her n her bf said it alrite . After that , I heard the bf went to complain n ask whether the company will paid for the medcine fee or not . My boss take a look n said just go n see n then come back with the bill .
I didn't see how badly she injure but somehow , it was like just a small red patch on her arm n I m sure it will go off after a while .
The funny thing is there was a customer standing behind the couple n he keep asking them to go n make police report lah . The bf insist to know whether we will paid for the bill or not ?
Seriously , I don't know when they wt to the doctor , wat will he said meh ? Like how many mc she can get from there ? I just don't understand the fuss over it .
This really annoy me a bit althought it not even my fault . I just fuck it away . Just that wat the hell the issue is all about . Damn loser to the two .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home