Sunday, December 30, 2012

男人

Mr JT - insurance agent cum fuck buddy . Attached n capable to come n mess up your life when u decided to let him go . A love hate relationship .

Mr B - sort of together .. Well , we are together but he attached so I m like the mistress .

Mr P - someone I like but then there just a wall between us . We had this 暧昧不明 relationship . We care n miss each other like a couple .

Mr J - he far away in Canada . He only will relocated here if we r both ready .

Mr R - my ex . We broke up like 15 yrs ago . It hurt me so much . We kind of catch up recently n then he confess he had feeling for me . Complicated !!!

Mr D - complicated . He only start to confess he was interested in me after he going to get married . He a bi . I was shocked .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home